You are granted the limited right to view and use the Site only for the purposes of viewing or playing content such as videos. We reserve the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Site.
2. Limited License To Site
If you violate these Terms, we may terminate or cancel your access rights to the Site immediately without notice. We may also block your use of the Site. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Site or any part thereof and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or any part thereof. This license is limited to personal and non-commercial uses by you. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to us. Unless you have received specific written permission from us, you may not (a) "frame" or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any information or content on, or in proximity to, content displayed on the Site or (b) alter or modify any content on the Site. Without limiting other restrictions, you agree not to reproduce, transmit, sell, or otherwise exploit the Site for any commercial purpose.
The Site may allow users to upload, post, and/or distribute user submitted content, and use of the Site for this purpose is subject to the following conditions:
* You understand that all user feedback, data, comments, suggestions, information, text, data, software, sounds, photographs, audio, audiovisual, video, artwork, graphics, messages and other materials of any nature ("Materials") that are transmitted to or via the Site are the sole responsibility of the person from which the Materials originated. This means you, and not us, are entirely responsible for the Materials you transmit through the Site.
* You shall not create a user name or screen name or upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials which are libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, harmful of minors in any way, abusive, illegal or harassing, or contain expressions of hatred, bigotry, racism or pornography, or are otherwise objectionable, or that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or violate any law or that you do not have a right to make available under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
* Your Materials, user name and/or screen name will not disparage MyOnlineNeighborhood, its owners, advertisers, products, or services and sites.
* Your Materials shall not infringe the copyright, trademark, publicity/privacy right or other intellectual property right of any third party.
* You shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials that are directly or indirectly commercial in nature or contain any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising or solicitation for goods or Site. You specifically acknowledge that soliciting other users to join or become users or members of any commercial online web site or other organization is expressly prohibited.
* You shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Site any Materials that contain viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment. * You shall not act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to interact with the Site.
* You shall not collect or store personal data about other users. You acknowledge that we do screen any Materials posted by you or other users and that we and our designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse or remove any Materials. Without limiting any of our rights, we and our designees shall have the right to remove any Materials that violate the Terms or are otherwise objectionable, as well as terminate your access to the Site. You agree that we have no liability or responsibility for the storage or deletion of any Materials that you or any other persons submit or post. We reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time in our sole discretion.
3. Submitted Content:
License Grant and Warranties
Unless you enter into a separate agreement with us, such as a purchase agreement or a contest, we do not claim ownership in Materials you submit, however, by submitting Materials in any form to us, in addition to other provisions of the Terms, you automatically grant this site, and its successors, assigns, and licensees and parent, subsidiary and other affiliated entities, a non-exclusive, fully-paid, world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free license to publicly display and reproduce the materials in any medium, including, without limitation, through physical copies such as still photos, videos, and CDs, by television by any means, on or via the Internet, including, without limitation, the World Wide Web, and any other two-way transmission control protocol / internet protocol (TCP/IP) based distribution network or similar networks or technologies now known or hereafter to become known, including, but not limited to, delivery via such a network to personal computers, hand-held devices, and television set-top boxes through telephone or cable lines, or wirelessly through broadband, satellite, cellular or terrestrial broadcast networks and other similar networks or technologies whether now existing or hereafter developed. You obtain no rights in any form, media, or technology incorporating the Materials. You represent and warrant that (i) you have the legal right and authority to grant the rights granted herein, (ii) neither the Materials nor exercise of the rights granted to this site under this Agreement, including, without limitation, the public display, public performance, distribution, or reproduction of the Materials, or portions or derivative works thereof, will violate or infringe upon the copyright, literary, privacy, publicity, trademark, service mark or any other personal, contractual or property right of any person or entity anywhere in the world, (iii) the Materials do not constitute a libel or defamation of any third party, and (iv) you are the sole owner of the Materials and all rights therein, and that the Materials are original to you.
4. Password And Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of YOUR password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Material if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Materials violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission involved in interacting with the Site, including the transmission of Materials, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You understand that the Site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by us and/or content providers who provide content to the Site. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Site.
5. International UseRecognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Materials. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the our location,or the country in which you reside.
5. Assumption of Risks
YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS THAT THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND RELATED INFORMATION ARE SUITABLE OR ACCURATE FOR YOUR NEEDS AND WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. ANY APPLICATIONS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA. BY VIEWING THIS SITE, READING COMMENTS BY OTHER USERS OR ACCESSING APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES RELATED TO THIS SITE. YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT RELATING TO YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD PARTY ADVERTISER OR CONTENT PROVIDER ON THE SITE.
6. No Incidental, Consequential Or Certain Other Damages
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF PRIVACY OR FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DUTY OF GOOD FAITH, LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT) OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO THE SITE, APPLICATIONS OR RELATED INFORMATION, OR TO ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Limitation Of Liability And Exclusive Remedy
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS BY US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS SHALL BE, AT OUR OPTION, (1) SUBSTITUTION OR REPLACEMENT OF ALL OR PART OF THE APPLICATION OR PRODUCT THAT GIVES RISE TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN REASONABLE RELIANCE ON US; OR (2) REFUND OF THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO US. YOU AGREE THAT THE DAMAGE EXCLUSIONS IN THESE TERMS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
8. Our Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Site and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Site or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by us or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site or the Software, in whole or in part. We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.